What is beauty to you? What stops you in your tracks and forces you to admire beauty?
It may be a your loved one or it may be yourself. Who knows? The interesting part about that question is that we all have different ideas of beauty. Beauty is sometimes not what you see nor what you want it to be. Let me give you a list of some of the most beautiful things I have encountered.
1) Innocence of a child. I love to see children play without a care in the world. I have sometimes just stopped to watch the happenings on a playground. Not tainted by this world those children just have fun. *In today’s world don’t stop and stare at children playing too long. 🙄
2) The lines of a Porsche. Of course you knew I would have to mention a car. Ferdinand Porsche was a genius. The body lines on a Porsche, especially a 911 and a 944, are unmatched. It is a thing of beauty.
3) Kindness. These of course are not in order but I absolutely find kindness an example of beauty. To me beauty makes you stop and think. Maybe even stop and observe. When I see someone being kind it just makes me smile.
4) A smile. A smile is beauty. When someone is happy on the inside it’s hard for them not to smile. The awesome thing about a smile is that I have seen someone else’s smile make another person happy on the inside. It’s a circle. Now that is beauty.
5) The gospel of Jesus Christ. The savior of the world, the creator of the world, and our king gave us a book of beauty. Throughout the Bible we see over and over how God showed us beauty. From the Garden of Eden to the beauty of forgiveness. Beauty is evident throughout his Holy Word.
8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.”
Many of these above can’t be truly seen by those that are separated from Christ. I don’t have all the answers but I do know that through Christ many things in life become beautiful. I love you all.