So my best friend and I took a little trip to Boston this weekend. Our goal was to grab some bikes and head up the east coast to Maine, two areas I had never been. Well what did I learn upon this trip.
1) Boston people are serious about the Red Sox.
2) Boston has parking figured out. Very rarely had to pay.
3) Bostonians love pizza. It’s everywhere and pretty tasty as well. On the flip side, they have no clue about BBQ.
4) The Boston Coast Guard Base is very small to have so many cutters.
5) An Indian Chieftain is fast… unless the clutch is slipping.
6) I read when launching a bike drag racing that you should give the other person ample space for getting loose.
7) Maine is beautiful.
8) Maine lobster is nothing special. Come to the south to get great seafood.
9) Once you land in Boston go directly to Max Brenner Chocolate downtown. Thank me later.
10) True friendships last forever. The Bible talks about true friends and the beauty of those relationships. To each of my friends, I love you!